Friday, September 5, 2014

Meet Nick: First National Bank Mortgage Loan Officer

   Nick Zwiebel, First National Bank

   Mortgage Loan Officer
   16909 Lakeside Hills Plaza, Suite 119
   Omaha, NE 68130 
   Direct Phone: 402-602-5363
  Website: https://nzwiebel-firstnational1lo.mortgagewebcenter.com/

I appreciate you taking time to consider First National Bank and myself as your mortgage provider. I would be privileged to assist you with your purchasing, refinancing, or home building needs.
With over 9 years of experience in the mortgage industry, I will give you the knowledge and experience necessary in making one of your largest financial decisions. As a mortgage professional, I feel it is my responsibility to educate and help you understand your options.  My goal is to ensure you get a loan program to fit your lifestyle along with making your experience simple and as exciting as buying a new home should be! I really look forward to meeting you and helping you accomplish your financial goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment